Sunday, May 20, 2012

Jinyang Lake Observatory and late night Music

On my last day in Jinju my friends Yoonseul and Sorim took me to Jinyang lake. Jinyang lake is the largest lake and located to the west of Jinju. The area was formed after a hydro electronic dam was build on the Nam river and they later created an observation tower. 

Jinyang Observatory




Danger!
There's a legend of a monster living in the lake O.O
Yoonseul and Sorim taking me down to the lake...so many stairs. 

Later that evening we went back to the main part of Jinju near the art/music center and just sat outside by the river. Jinju is so peaceful! The air is clean, crisp, and reminds me of Hawaii. 


Later that night we encountered an old Korean man playing the harmonica. He was just walking by and when he heard us playing the guitar he joined in...so random! 


No comments:

Post a Comment