Monday, March 5, 2012

A Day At The Museum

So today was officially the second day of the spring semester (first day for me) and I only had one class! So after my management science class I decided to go to Ichon and visit the National Museum of Korea with some friends. After visiting I don't think that I will I return. It's a fantastic museum, don't get me wrong; but it's not really my kind of thing. I found this museum pretty boring. There were a few "neat" looking things but I lost interest pretty quick.

The museum was definitely one of the nicest/cleanest museums I've ever seen. There were 3 floors of artifacts and exhibits, two cafes, two restaurants, a movie theater, a children's museum, and a special exhibit gallery. I took loads of pictures but selected the nicer pictures along with the highlights of the museum. 
National Museum of Korea and the reflection pond
Very futuristic looking
Inside was very spacious and clean!

The 10-story pagoda
Pensive Bodhisattva 
Golden Crown Belt
Bell Tower
Cheongjajeong (the temple) and the reflection pond looking at the city of Ichon


No comments:

Post a Comment