Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Really Long Flight

I'm finally in Korea! Well I've been in Korea for about 14 hours but  I was to tired to write anything about it. The plane ride was SO LONG! The plane ride was originally suppose to be only 10 hours and 45 minutes but got delayed and went through turbulence...so my 10 hour and 45 minute plane ride ended up being about 12 hours! To make it worse, there was an old Korean guy blocking the aisle so I couldn't get up and walk around without being a nuisance.

The only enjoyable part of the plane ride was beating my friend at tetris using Korean Air's video/game/music device! I swear the plane ride was so long that after watching 3 movies and 2 TV shows I was bored out of my mind! 
(After 11 and a half hours we finally see Korea! The water is
still frozen and you can see breaks within the ice! It looks
so cold!)


So after getting to the airport in Hawaii at 9:00am we arrived in Seoul around 11:00pm Hawaii time (6:00pm Korean time). I pretty much spent the entire day flying...It was kind of depressing seeing the sunset right after landing. It feels like I wasted a day.

But at least I'm finally in Korea and the best part of the night was that my friend's aunt made dinner! Check it out on the link below!
http://food4theseoul.blogspot.com/2012/02/day-1-airplane-food-and-home-cooked.html


No comments:

Post a Comment