Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Dorm

So the other day a friend asked what my dorm was like. Well to be honest...it kind of sucks. It's like a very small studio back home in Hawaii. When I heard that this SK Global House dorm was built a few years ago I decided that I had to dorm at the newer dorm. I didn't want to live in the old International House dorm. Even though the dorm room doesn't live up to my expectation, I have to admit it's a lot better than the older dorm. There's a key card for the doors and electricity just like a hotel. They also have a security gate.

But what I love about the dorm is that it's right above the GS convenience store, there's a cafeteria/food vendors, and gym. They even have neat TV and study lounges on each floor. 
My desk

My dorm has a balcony 
Kinda small

Bed has some storage space
My dorm refrigerator 

No doors/curtains in the bathroom...

View from my room
View from my room

No comments:

Post a Comment